Intermediate Skills Training
Take your digital skills to a point of relevance by joining the Elyambala Coding intermediate skills training. The intermediate skills training focuses on training recent graduates and young professionals on the market relevant digital and soft skills required to secure an ICT, ICT-Services, or ICT-Enabled job in today’s competitive labor market.
About The Intermediate Skills Training
- 12 Weeks (3 Months)
- 10 weeks of intensive project-based learning
- 2 weeks of soft skills training and final project.
Structure of the training?
- The Coding for Employment Intermediate skills training is virtual, instructor-led and delivered in partnership with the globally recognized technology skills training platform – Pluralsight.
- To participate, interested beneficiaries are expected to register for one of the four (4) specializations that best meets their learning needs and career aspirations. The four (4) specializations in the intermediate skills training are Product Design, Data Analytics, Front End Development, and IT Support/ Azure Administrator.
- Upon the completion of the registration for the selected specialization, beneficiaries will be assigned a skill IQ test, to ascertain learning needs and pre-qualify for the specialization.
- Pre-qualified beneficiaries will be admitted to the learning platform for guided self-study, instructor-led training, and project-based learning for the duration of training in their preferred specialization.
- Selected beneficiaries are expected to commit an average of 15 hours every week for self-study, practice, collaboration on a team project, and instructor-led training.
- During the training, beneficiaries will get to meet other like-minded learners, passionate instructors, and supportive mentors.
Who is it for?
- The Coding for Employment Program targets recent graduates and young professionals who need to develop digital skills and master in-demand tech skills in today’s digital world.
- Recent graduates with at least an OND degree and young professionals are encouraged to apply.
All our Intermediate Skills program offer the following benefits to selected beneficiaries
- Access to Experienced Instructors
- Mentorship from Industry Experts
- Career and Job Linkage Support
- Flexible and Self-Paced Learning
- 3-Months Access to Pluralsight
- The program is absolutely FREE.
To be considered for any of the specializations in the intermediate skills training, interested beneficiaries must meet both the general and specific requirements.
- Must be a graduate with at least an OND degree
- Grit to keep on learning
- Willingness to learn new concepts
- Must be able to commit at least 15 hours to learn each week throughout the program duration.
- Access to a working computer and a reliable internet connection
IT Support & Azure Administraton
Master the skills needed for implementing, monitoring and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to Compute, Storage, Network and Security. IT support/Azure administrator is one of the in-demand skills, with thousands of in-country and global job openings. If you are looking for a career change or making your way into IT Support role, then this course is for you
Front End Development
Your Opportunity should never meet you unprepared!
Begin today to develop the digital skills you need for the future of work.
Data Analytics Specialization covers everything from the basic concepts of data analysis to data warehouse design and data visualization principles and will help beneficiaries learn all of the key concepts in the world of data analytics and fill roles such as Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Machine Learning Engineer, Business Intelligence Analyst and Data Scientist.
In this specialization, you will learn all the stages of the UI/UX development process, from user research to defining a project’s strategy, scope, and information architecture, to developing sitemaps and wireframes. You’ll learn current best practices and conventions in UX design and apply them to create effective and compelling screen-based experiences for websites or apps.